I recommended him some decks that could be found here in local 2nd hand for even less than 150 euros. I bet he will get one and will be soooo happy...
Well, but that one isn't a PX101. A G21 for that price is even a bit expensive... a very basic model.
Totally agree with Toocool4. Getting an amp will give you more impact and more life in the same music. It's hard to describe with words, but...
This one: https://www.ebay.es/itm/142811145033 and this one: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Sony-wm-B603-Walkman-Raritat/142688934820 Same item, VERY...
Those are indeed beautiful walkmans.
Interesting. Please keep us updated :-)
Wow, never seen such device. A winder & eraser :shock
If it's for the joy of doing, it looks perfect. But if it's to get a high quality portable amplifier I'd get another one. I doubt for 7 euros you...
I have one or two walkmans with AM stereo radio. In Japan it seems that it worked and several walkmans were released, but I never heard that by...
Looks like a decent 2-head deck. AKAI did some great decks and technologies.
That's a walkman like an VR object. I don't think you can embed this here. The system won't let you... :shrug:
Thanks for the scan. I've never seen it but I'll add it to the article some day.
I guess it's a joke...
Welcome here. I'm glad to have members from Japan. I'm sure many of us would like to be there for a while... As for your technical question,...
I've just published a review of this marvellous cassette in my blog: Hemiolia cassette review.
I bet so.
You're right guys. This packaging is massive. I've never seen anything -even close- to that. The attention put into detail is extreme. The inner...
I bet so! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
True, he dissappeared with the move to this new forum. :shrug:
It's quite rare to find such things in a shop...
Separate names with a comma.