Just watch the video: http://www.stereo2go.com/video/Weird-loading-a-cassette-into-a-RX-505.mp4
ok, moved to the right place. Great collection you have there!
Muy interesante coleccion, pero... no querrias publicarlo en su foro correspondiente? Te lo muevo alli?
Seems that the brands are moving on...
Well, but the right place to put boombox deals is not here... However, we can open a new thread into the 2nd hand market subforum. Do you think...
Thank you guys! It was something it needed, I know, but didn't found the time and energy to do it until now. After a comment from a friend I did...
New article published in my website: New cassette releases, are they worth? With audio samples of the original and new releases and also vinyl...
Comparing both the new and original release: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've just updated my page with a brand new landing page (home page) that helps you find many stuff that it's in there. I hope you find that useful.
Well I like the noise of the cassettes, but only if it's low. I want to hear it only between songs. Anyway, this is an article about how it is,...
Here's the video: [MEDIA]
Techmoan reviewed it some time ago. didn't you see it?
[ATTACH] One of the most recognizable issues of the cassette is the background hiss. Almost any person in this world (30 years-old and above,...
Cassette revival is becoming stronger each month. Even for hard rock bands. Metallica announced they will release a new luxe set with cassette and...
Yes friends, seems that the big audio brands are moving on with the cassette revolution. Toshiba released a small boombox recently, SONY already...
[ATTACH] I've recently read what looks like a very good news: a brand new cassettes are being manufactured in the Nederlands. People at De...
Thank you guys for the notice. I've deleted all those and banned him.
Thanks for the info. I'll check the link and photos!
Very interesting. where did you take a look at the walkman room? Is there in google maps?
I have just received my three new T-shirts and I'm very happy with the results. The look like high quality cotton and the printing has very good...
Separate names with a comma.