I've just learnt a new way to quickly jump t another subforum. Forget this if you already knew it. Just click on that tiny icon on the top right,...
Yes, and the Suono shell is worth to be seen. A revolutionary shell...
I have one or two CD/IVF and they look very good too; yours are IV and mine are II, so yours have better treble response. thanks for the link to...
I've been told that the captcha system in the registration didn't work well since march 31th but I wasn't aware of that. I've just updated it so...
No idea...:hmmm
Ahh, good shot. I'm talking with that guy to help him adding some useful features, so keep tuned to future additions...
Hola! Esperamos esas fotos... :thumbsup:
Bienvenido! Que bueno saber que la comunidad española se amplia. Cuentanos un poco: que tienes en tu coleccion? Hace cuanto que estas en esto? (si...
These is a lot of this excellent tape I got this week from UK. I never tried this particular one but read very good things about it. [ATTACH]...
Separate names with a comma.