Welcome again!
I like the 2. I don't think it would look better with "II". It would like bad at all, but the headphones IMHO do "round" the whole thing.
I actually knew it but never seen one in person. BTW: Welcome here again, AO!
"It's not really vinyl coverage. A photo editing."
Ok, wire thicker, jack bolder, G thinner and some color changes to make the 2 more visible. I chose orange because of the original sponges. Does...
Hi Tony. Welcome here
ok, but Can you explain a bit more what is the problem you have with your CMoy?
Yes, dear friends, in 9th of march I'll be CJ'ing (cassette jockeying) at L'Entresol pub at Barcelona. The pub is not big but is cool. I'll be...
Jorge, I see your point but, please don't re start that. That's is already something from the past to me. I'd forgot it. Please edit your comment...
It works for me. Is that transparent to Google bots? I mean, will google catalog the .htm file, the final page or both?
Thanks for commenting, Ball000. I remember that I modified the horizontal line in the G because it was too thin and in the end it was a bit weirg...
Hi fellows, As you may have seen, we have a new logo and header. I hope you like it. I've listened to suggestions and made little changes upon...
Closed thread, to avoid confusion. There's a new one for the newer proposals.
I find no way to keep it centered but I changed the background colour so it matches the logo's one. Better now, isn't it? Ok, I has worked in...
That's absolutely true. I prefer they go up in price rather than being trashed.
Hi Colimaxp. I have a JDS Labs CMoy and it works fine with my walkmans; I don't know why yours don't. Can you explain a bit more what is the...
I have no idea what that means but I'm here to hel with anything I can. I guess you have seen it in the new browser:...
Hello fellows, I have an important announcement to make: The old forum is now available to browse, almost if it was still working! It has been...
Today it's 38 years since Bon scott passed away... (feb 19, 1980) [ATTACH]
Published in my blog: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2018/02/the-rare-tps-l2-guys-dolls-at-pawn-stars/ thanks for the info, guys.
Separate names with a comma.