Holy god! 1200$ :shock Renato, I think you and me have part of guilty for this model to be so expensive. I remember your post to be the very first...
Wooooow! I wanto to visit that once! Please keep us updated, Boodo. I envy you!
I'd like those but in leather and dark colour. Looks perfect for travelling. BTW: I live that SONY EX502; it's the same one I had while I was...
Hmm, you're right. The header looks so dark beside the white page... I'll think of it.
Ok, comments split. I've tried to keep the chronological order in both but I've probably messed up some. It was quite difficult to do it.
I'll split this thread in two differents, to keep both subjects separated.
Th new header is online. I hope you like it.
I haven't tested all of them at all, but from the three I did (AD-X, XLI and HF-S), I'd say the AD-X. However, there are noticeable differences...
Solved! Thanks for the notice.
Regarding the Yamaha, it could be a matter of different VU scales. It depends on what deck you put the tape in, same recorded levels can go higher...
I don't understand what you mean. You just have to follow this tutorial from the point where I say "Then, click on 'Upload file'" (look for the...
Ha ha. The old site quoted an entire reply and that was a pain when it was a long post or included some photos. Thanks that this new one...
It's sad but I really doubt they could make it...
No problem; you can just upload the photos directly using Safari. It just will take more time to upload than if you downsize them a bit.
@Risingsunproject, I keep enjoying your ideas, but the logo and header is almost done, and I won't be doing big changes... just FYI (don't want to...
IT's a very interesting video. Sad that he take very poor (almost null) care of the lighting and image quality. His videos will improve so much if...
@Nickfish , @T-ster , @Deliverance ,@samovar , you said you were unhappy and didn't like the 1st proposal of logo. Now you have a new one and a...
You can skip the Picasa steps and upload directly if you wish. You just need a faster connection or wait more time. What browser are you using and...
I have experienced no issue from the very first day, and saw no warnings at all. Whenever we aren't exchanging personal or card information here,...
Hmm, sad that many people use those image storing services and some are causing problems now. Reason why I prefer to pay for a hosting that also...
Separate names with a comma.