this past weekend I went to the “rastro” in Madrid, a well known flea market. After sighting through its streets I found some interesting...
Holy god! It’s quite nice but I can make one for 600€ :bigthumbsup:
Hmm, this one “is a different story”. This one is a recorder, but it’s built on the same basis as the PX505, which is awesome. Congrats!
super cool :applause
The radio being a cassette is not as weird as it seems, though the first time it look so. There are many examples in Toshiba, SONY, AIWA...
I totally agree. That's what I do when I want to know real prices.
Welcome aboard an0rmal! Looks that the spanish crew is getting bigger bit by bit here :wink2
Wow, I 've never seen its box. I have one in mint condition and restored but don't have the headphones and the box. I think this one could be sold...
Beautifuuul!!
I guess is this one: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2017/11/sony-tps-l2-based-flash-player-by-infothink/
Separate names with a comma.