I'm a bit scared after taking a look to a few hundred of listings at the bay this evening. Holy god! Walkmans that 3-4 years ago went for 10$ now...
This man is selling a TPS-L2 for 599$. No original photos of the item (just picked from the internet and even my website). Seller with zero sales...
Hmm, in my opinion those are not-so-interesting models. Some are very basic models from big brands and the rest are low quality ones from cheap...
If that is a .doc file you can upload it here if you wish.
As you wish. Done!
Hi Michelle. Thanks for offering help. Yes, we need help. I'll send you a PM.
Hi Davisi, and sorry I didn'r read this until now. Please find a short list of technicians under my signature in any of my posts.
Are you sure you want us to delete your account and all your information?
Very curious and rare. It remembers me the look of those mini AIWA stacks from the early 80s.
I kind of guessed that, based on my short experience with new releases. I think if you have a decent deck and have sosme knowledge about how to do...
C'mon Longman. It's just a funny ficticious advert. Just an exercise of imagination. I find it superb.
Many thanks Boodokhan! I’m glad that you like my review. I bet you would love this pioneer with those blue fluoroscreen. It’s surprising that...
Very interesting, thanks! I've already seen the movie and I must admit I didn't realize about this. I have played this scene again and it's true:...
The first one seems a very basic model from '86 or so; the 2nd one is the WM-1 if I'm not wrong... Update: Now I remember it's the same it was...
More movies added: American Psyco [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nando, is that photo from that multi deck competition you were in? I’m lucky to have the S9000 and the 3014 too in my collection :biggrin: . How...
Thanks James. It’s difficult to describe how a deck sounds with words or images. That’s why i tend to be objective and stick to measurements....
Hello David. Tell us more about your releases, please. There’s a subforum for that. Ps: title edited. :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot Nando. thanks for your support. Note for everyone: Nando is talking about critizism I've received from some guys at tapeheads.net...
Welcome here Cairplay. We too love to listen with our walkmans, boomboxes, at home, in the street :-) And we are just starting to swap mixtapes if...
Separate names with a comma.