I'll try to post some photos and a short tutorial on how I do it soon, ok?
The D5M is a great machine! I love it. It has the closest sound to a good high-end deck. Don't worry I won't be judging; it's not a competition...
Have a nice new year and hopefully lower prices in eBay :beg
Thanks a lot, Nando! I’m curious to know your opinion about the review and about your own F1250. When I mean independent record balance, I mean...
Great T-ster. Have you done any test with your D5? Is it a ProII or D5M? I guess D5M. If well serviced (and I'm sure it is) it performs admirably,...
I'm not in a hurry, Nando, take your time. Good things take some time :thumbsup:
Thanks for the note, Nando. Memorex are not common at all here, but Supertapes never enter my country, nor Radio shack. They look curious to me...
Hi dear fellows! I'm ve just published a new review in my webpage, this time about the wonderful PIONEER CT-F1250. [ATTACH] PIONEER CT-F1250...
Ok, I found some cheap tapes; all already used and one sealed: RAKS, LG, Memorex... In fact I guess any simple TDK D or SONY HF could serve as...
I'm not very much into digital tapes (nor DAT, nor DCC) but some of their players/decks look very cool. I've never seen a DAT deck from Tascam; I...
Thanks for those nice videos. You have a quite wonderful setup at home! I see you have special love for Revox machines... I have the B215 and the...
Hello fellows, I'm proud to announce that I've just published Marian's guide to repair and replace the center gear in my website. So I hope it'll...
Oh thanks! Actually yesterday I decided to sort out all my used cassettes and "found" some that I didn't even remember I had, and that included...
Hmm, strange. The system automatically reduces the size of any photo so it won't cause any problem... So you are trying to upload a JPEG photo...
Thanks for the info, James. I already knew all that; when I said I did testing, I mean I was recording and monitoring the recording and while...
You're welcomed. I'm glad that it helped you.
Zx9 like new? Hmm, I’ll Send you a Pm
Thanks James! Yes, it looks absolutely gorgeous. It's piano-like black laquered finish makes it pop against the rest. However, the HX-Pro doesn't...
Thanks! I haven't seen other's videos on how to apply the wood glue so I cannot say; I've just did what I think is right to do. Regarding the ion...
This could be either a tape issue (bad aging of the magnetic tape, so it becomes slippy or something) or a walkman issue (rubber roller worn out,...
Separate names with a comma.