Yes, you can directly contact him if you wish. His telephone is: +34 93 219 61 62. Actually I've been with him today to pick up my long awaited...
Those XL-II are super cool, Nando. I have one of them that I’ve bought myself back in the 80s and always loved the look and the J-card. Great...
Being at a good friend’s home, we found some of his old cassettes, stored in a lost corner of the living room. There are some Sony UX-S, quite a...
This a capture from a SONY UX-Pro recorded with Dolby C from my vinyl. So: vinyl cleaned with wood glue -> recorded on high performance chrome...
Totally agree. I suggest to do testings on cheap vinyl; those that if damaged can be thrown out. This is a screen capture of the several digital...
The quality is undoubtely higher in old good tapes. The amount of money spent on R&D by the big makers is galaxies beyond what the few actual...
I've done quite a lot of research in this matter of cleaning vinyls, and also tried several methods: distilled water, alcohol+water mixture,...
I don't have this particular model in my collection, Roman. It looks like a top of midrange, and it probably sounds accordingly (which is good but...
Man, that's a serious deck indeed. Truly a TOTL model from SONY. My sincere congrats. :applause It's almost the same as my K909ES, but with...
Wow, very nice and original work!
I'm not a fan of Yes nor Alan Parsons, but that set looks very nice indeed.
How good/bad is the recording quality?
Oh, now I see the Trick or Treat one at the bottom. I've just updated my "walkmans &cassettes in movies" page with this particular movie.
Hmm, nice album and nice Nakamichi Tritracer too!
I just got this small lot from a friend last week... [ATTACH]
That's a good question: where to find good tapes today. I totallt agree with Toocool: metal tapes are worth if you have a enough good deck. No...
In my experience, there's no rule for any particular country. Sometimes packages (either from USA or EU) came with a bad packaging, sometimes came...
Hi Roman! Glad to welcome another spaniard. Bit by bit we are few enthusiasts here, like @TJ Autoreverse , @mankamaz , @HiFi22stealth and me....
Well seen Autoreverser. This battery case could be the very beginning of something that makers love: the programmed obsolescence. I hate what SONY...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.