Yes, that's the D5. Actually this one is the D5M which is slightly different than the D5ProII. The former has line IN and the latter, XLR balanced...
I use my DDs to listen on the go, so I only can give my opinion with my BOSE AE2, which are closed. My other headphones are all open and most,...
Well, the Marantz sounds pretty well. I still remember how impressed I was when I got it. Recording from spotify through my Creative X-Fi sound...
Hmm, that's very curious. I've never had two same red aluminum units but I guessed they were identical. Now we know that it's not... Is that a...
Hmm, looks like an AIWA P07 but mirrored. Maybe it's another brand that was also inspired in this design... [ATTACH]
And this is Trick or treat (1986) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] You can check more screenshots and...
This is Big game (2014)[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks for the video. I've already seen it the very same day he released it. I love it!
In Baby driver (2017) there are so many cassettes, decks and even a R2R seen. It's very nice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Here are a few screenshots from Ghostbusters 2, where my beloved WM-B39 can be seen. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] In this scene they play...
Well, in terms of magnetic flux, it's the zero what is shifted. The dolby mark always correspond to the same flux. So it makes sense to say that...
Thanks for the photos, veyr nice. I see you shot each and every angle of all them. The red one is the most difficult to reproduce as it usually...
Super nice. I wish I could travel and experience myself there...
Wow, impressive work! :applause Do you mind if I change a bit the thread's title (so it's better self explanative) and make it sticky?
Super nice exhibition! Thanks for sharing all your photos.
Thanks for the guide, Marian. The original post is here: http://www.stereo2go.com/topic/panasonic-rq-s-series-walkmans-step-by-step-repair-guide.htm
Wow fellows, I'm glad that all you replied. Thanks for your kind comments, really. I guess all of you have a nice story of strong relationship...
And then this one: [ATTACH] Both, US releases. Sound pretty well! :headphones:
Today, listening to this tape while working at home. Very enjoyable. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Curious...
Oh, don't worry. I wasn't saying I wanted them from you, but anyway thanks. In fact yesterday I contacted directly these guys at NAC to ask them...
Separate names with a comma.