We were living the hi-life 20 years ago when ebay was new and shipping was nearly free. I used to get tiny parts from China for nearly-nothing...
You want to have fun, crank up some old Ali Fights on YT, those were fun when it was the "free" main attraction ABC Friday Nights. Doing a little...
Sounds like delivery is going on now? What a M90 is next with soft-touch buttons? It'd be nice if they came on here, over 10,000 views on this...
....and when he didn't like the song did he shoot the player? [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum! Growing up I lived a block away from our local "state hospital" a large group of buildings for the serious mentally...
Now we have to see it, I know barely anything about the format, just another helical scan media with better resolution than VHS. There's probably...
Thanks for sharing, neat shelves. For some reason I've always liked branded shelving, I remember being a dumb kid crawling behind retail stores...
[ATTACH]
Showing off the Giugiaro Design, remeber Giugiaro also did that cool Sony Radio Cassette that Radio Raheem used to love. [ATTACH]
The hidden strengths of Nakamichi [ATTACH]
Fuji PS-S [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Beautiful ad from 1982 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1986 [ATTACH]
Maxell tape winders are cool [ATTACH]
We got a hot one moving up the charts! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.