What was the price? These were about £100 when they were new. Enough of a bargain to persuade my Father to buy one. Most seem to be black, but I...
Here is a review of the speakers. http://www.hifi-classic.net/review/technics-sb-r100-454.html They weren't cheap. I wasn't at all surprised to...
Does it have a handle and a battery compartment ? If not it is simply a miniature version of one of these [ATTACH]...
We have discussed before the 1980s obsession with Turbo. Does Turbocharging your cassette deck give it a high pitched whine ? [ATTACH]
Don't let Madge near your Datsun :old: [MEDIA]
and vending machines selling hot drinks in cans. When we were there I had a few problems with drinks having nothing but the pictures to go by. I...
How do you intend to use the speakers on the unit ? A problem is that once the speakers and their casing gets below a certain size they sound...
I'm thinking how good it would look playing transparent vinyl with a Mathmos Faze3 in the background....
Some details https://www.paulstolper.com/artists/56-brian-eno/works/143-turntable/80178-brian-eno-turntable-2021/ I presume it cycles through...
Anyone else spot the massive typo in this one. Since when has 50-1000 cps been a "wide frequency range" ? Old fashioned telephones could manage...
I had some very nice Black Ash shelves made using real wood veneer bought from MFI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFI_Group and to my surprise...
The little TVs were very popular here with caravaners, probably because they were about half the price of the equivalent Sony. A few years ago the...
Welcome. Latvia must have made quite a lot of consumer electronics as I believe all the Rigonda equipment was made there...
I wonder if @LIVO has one of these monsters ? [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/374036907118 I'm sure it cost much more than that new.
In case anyone is wondering what happened Goldstar (or Gold Star as they seem to be calling themselves) they became LG. What I have learnt today...
In the U.K. most people had a similar experience but with some American groups like Heart, the Bangles, or the GoGos. On the Top of the Pops "...
In 1989 I bought my landlady (who was younger than me) one of those triangular Philips as a leaving present when I got my own house. Despite...
A live performance that beats the original single [MEDIA] Debbie Gibson is one of my few 80s favourites that I have yet to see,
Maybe they just wanted to re-live the experience of opening new cassettes. At least it wasn't an N64 cartridge....
IMG_7761 by ianthepostie posted Jul 13, 2022 at 5:24 PM I'm guessing that was the 1977 Jubilee. IMG_7759 by ianthepostie posted Jul 13, 2022 at...
Separate names with a comma.