I have seen commercial cassettes where instead of the usual J card, a longer piece of thin paper with six or so folds is used, allowing room for...
From the Logo sometime before 2004 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwa
Looking at the 1964 price of £72 on the RadioMuseum site and feeding it through an inflation calculator I get a 2021 equivalent of just over £1000...
I just found this https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/pye_achoicachipho_1005.html A surprising number of transistors for that time. As you say it was...
This morning I was browsing this site which might have some tips for you https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75401 The same site...
No. What you need is a record deck actually designed for cars. [MEDIA] There is a Philips later in the video that I was aware of. I didn't know...
Having sought out a Sharp VZ2500 which I will restore one day I think it is shame there was little overlap of formats. Was there ever any box that...
Despite a bit of a reprieve before Christmas when they stocked up with Adelle and Abba, it seems to have happened. I was in Sainsburys recently...
I bought one of these new back in 1978 https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikealaska/5861300836/in/photostream/ I don't recall the exact price but am...
Here is a link to the U.K. Chart this week https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19840527/7501/ We only had one Chart of any note...
Techmoan received his and has done an in depth review [MEDIA] Looking at the level of detail I am wondering if they might consider doing a full...
My wife confirms that they do a good job of looking after her delicates :ok
Clicking on a series of links from a review of the ABBAtar concert I found this long but interesting article...
I was expecting you to say you put them in a delicates wash bag like this. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402666727105 Maybe that would stop the pilling.
Literally where all tape recorders began [ATTACH] You don't see many 1937 Tape Recorders for sale...
@Mister X keeps posting adverts for ancient mono boxes. I actually bought one last weekend in a house clearance shop for just £5. [ATTACH] Looking...
The review starts by comparing Live and Let Die to the Sean Connery films and makes it clear they aren't a Roger Moore fan. While they are...
One of these https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/quasar_up1315xq.html I actually have a 2.2" Panasonic Colour CRT Set butI guess it is newer.
You can't expect a little headphone company to be able to afford a TPS-L2 these days. Guardians of the Galaxy had the same effect on those as Back...
[ATTACH] The top one of these in a 1987 catalogue seems to tick all the boxes but from the price I suspect it was "Jack of all Trades - Master of...
Separate names with a comma.