Here's my definition of this moment: [IMG] What's yours? (with photo, please :thumbsup:)
HO-LY GOD :swoon That's the most impressive cake I've ever seen in my entire life :eek2:
The Marantz sounds pretty good. I didn't notice any noisy behaviour in the preamp (I guess you mean the line in, right? Or do you mean mic?) In...
Hi. Are you repairing them by yourself or is it Marian Mihok relly? @mihokm
i don't understand. Can you explain what exactly do you mean?
Great review indeed! Thanks for sharing it. I knew this model since years, thanks to John edwards but I always thought it was very bulky. With...
Absolutely. When I want to hear real music, I pick a vinyl album or a good cassette and enjoy, with a good cup of wine. The rest of the week I use...
I think there's some info in the old threads. Have looked there?
You guys are lucky, specially those of you in the UK and US. Here in spain very few big international artists come to do a concert...
A pleasure to deal with you, Boodo. I'm glad that you are enjoying such a great walkman. And yes, Sergi always does great jobs. :thumbsup:
Definitely a time-machine house! :shock:applause I love it!
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay, Wobla.
Welcome aboard Lewis! Very nice multitrack deck. I didn't knew it but it looks very cool indeed. Some friends were very skeptical at home when I...
I cannot see it, but I hope I can soon when you're ready :nodding:
Interesting. And I think we're one of the reference sites for that :thumbsup:
Oh, cassette2go, are you Decentman4you?
I've contacted a guy here in Spain that is a IT pro that told me he can take a look. He maybe can do something.
Those are rare to find tapes, indeed
Welcome aboard. Good to have an ex-audio engineer here, as we often talk about audio quality, headphones, recordings... :thumbsup:
So elegant!
Separate names with a comma.