I think the Marantz is the best bang for buck out there. It's the most feature packed in this small cathegory, where I can only think on it and...
Come whenever you want, we have very nice things to see and enjoy here... Ven cuando quieras, tenemos mucha cosas bonitas que ver y disfrutar por...
There should be more technicians out there, beside the dottore and Marian. Here in Barcelona is Sergi and I'm sure in UK, Germany and other...
Thanks for your clarification, Dottore. It's true that I decided to let the Dr to tune my D6C for high bias chrome tapes but I didn't...
Welcome aboard from Catalonia!
I doubt a good DD and many models from the 80s can match that. Even thinned models from the 90s aren't as thin as 1.5 cm... The key is to know if...
Good question. I have never travelled with a walkman recently but they can think that can be a suspicious device. One can think a big old walkman...
Already finished my 'master' tape and the first copy that will go to ivica. All 100% analog (full vinyl). Tomorrow I'll make a second one that's...
Hola Alejandro, Bienvenido al foro. Welcome to the forum. I have been in Montevideo and Uruguay a few years ago and it's beautiful. I enjoyed it...
Yours is a great mixtape. Almost 95% of the songs were new to me, and that's nice. I'll try to listen to it tomorrow, once I finish my own...
I just received in the last batch of records, ready to finish my mixtape tonight. I loved this album and always thought it sounds very thin and...
Welcome to the forum. Please post your questions and request for help in the proper subforum and not here. This is only for introducing... :thumbsup:
Ahh, ok. Then I have a few too ;-)
The D6C is the best sounding walkman and it can compete with any smartphone or standard sound card without any problem. But if you want to really...
I've taken my DD30 in red into the new case and it looks cool! I'm about to take it out again now: [IMG]
Now, when I was almost writing my last message, the postman ariived and gave me a new package that this time it came from Germany from my friend...
I received a mixtape from Ivica yesterday and I was doing a quick listen as well, on my Nak RX-505. The tracklist is very nice and it sounds good....
I suggest you to read my guide on headphones: http://walkman-archive.com/articles/what-headphones-for-my-walkman.html
Aha. Closed headphones: narrower sound, good noise isolation. Open headphone: wider sound, worse or no noise isolation (and leaking). On-ear:...
Thanks for your offer, Toocool, I do have only one used transparent MA-XG and another sealed, but no more. I have 5 sealed of the last generation...
Separate names with a comma.