Me too thinks those tapes are above what an D6C can mamage. Even the Super D6C isn't capable of record properly on them, as Dr Walkman explained...
I have been reading about them and they look good for monitoring. If you want them to simply enjoy the music and not to monitor recording, I'll...
I have a DT990 of 250 Ohms and it sounds really well. It has a V-sounding profile and I think it can be one of the best sounding, cheap, open...
If you already its sound you'll be spending the money well worth it. What headphones are you using?
I understand all your points of view, fellows I understand what you mean, Chris. There are some things that you have to experience yourself....
Veeery nice mixtape and j-card! :applause
I'm almost done recording my master tape. I'm recording from vinyl to a metal tape with dbx so then I can make final copies without any loss of...
Welcome here. Two naks and a DD33 are not exactly newbie gear... :nodding: feel free to share your experiences and photos :thumbsup:
Great thread and great re-living. Thanks Sotza!
To avoing going off-topic, I moved some posts to a new thread on the Home gear audio subforum, ok? Let's keep with the mixtape stuff here.
If you have an laptop and that optical-to-analog converter, I think you either buy an USB-to-optical or -I think better choice- an USB-to-analog....
I prefer to not release my tracklist to the public, to remain a surprise to whom receives it... at least until all receipts receive them ;-)
That's what makes recording so enjoyable: preparing and sorting the songs, picking the tape, recording them, making a creative J-Card... That ends...
Finally the leather DD case has arrived, here's my impression: [ATTACH] This is a great day. We, the walkman fan community should be proud that...
Added! Added too! As long as I receive it, I'll post photos. I expect it to arrive today :-) Google translator gives nothing for noughties....
Ok, all questions added and a few more. You can all view and comment a new online document with the entire list here:...
This is my suggestion for a cassette FAQ: Walkman and cassette FAQ Cassettes Are all cassettes equal? Does it degrade over time? Are there...
BTW: This thread is going off-topic (and I contributed by mistake with my last reply). I'll fork it in another thread. So, please stay on topic.
I think it's huge task to make a walkman from the scratch. If the goal is to make it just for the challenge, go on. If the goal is to have a...
You're welcome. No, there wasn't any. At least until I was there (I had to go back home before launch (family matters), but the rest remained...
Separate names with a comma.