That probably applies to a normally priced used D6C when compared to any other 2 head home deck. I just hope nobody buys one of these because it...
I have just been having a problem with selling on eBay myself. I listed a bike wheel, buy it now for £12 mainland U.K. only. Two days after...
The D-88 was more impressive in that despite being a similar size it could play full sized CDs....
Welcome. When the CCFL backlight went bad on my Toshiba Portege A200 I bought the correct size Toshiba replacement screen only to find that the...
You would need very deep pockets to try for 4TB. As you say 2TB has been done using 4 x 512GByte cards which are more reasonably priced. I wonder...
Thanks for the photos Here is one source of adapters if anyone is interested https://www.iflash.xyz/ I wonder if anyone has taken an iPod up to...
It didn't take long to find one on eBay, although it is JDM. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224871190495?hash=item345b5e0fdf:g:kK4AAOSwPGtcKaTL Here...
I like the style and the reviews aren't bad. However I did say stereo. From a distance this mono box could be mistaken for a 1970s Sanyo.
Harvard is exactly the type of company you would expect to sell a Cloneman via Argos. However, I suspect their most profitable yearwas when they...
Philips take on the popular mini TV Radio Cassette combination [ATTACH]...
In the U.K. 12" singles played at 45 RPM were popular and were the only format most professional DJs would use. Since you mention Dire Straits,...
I've never thought of them as that but I suppose they could be called that. http://www.hembrow.eu/personal/quad33-303.html I'm sure they didn't...
Someone is acouple of years out on that. https://generror.wordpress.com/2010/07/05/history-of-casio-keyboards-1/ It seems the M10 was Casio's...
All my CDs are stored as .wav files (mainly because I too lazy to convert them to FLAC). Apart from differences between DACs they should sound the...
I noticed this one while researching clocks [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144234538528?hash=item21950c6620:g:0coAAOSwsPlhXQb9 The cool thing...
The problem is there is always a "race to the bottom", Then people complain that stuff isn't made as well as it used to be. The reason I...
From the tuning wheels under the flap above them I would say presets. I can't speak for Eastern Europe but until 1997 the U.K. only had four...
Amusingly, they did show Dallas on Romanian state TV, thinking it was the perfect example of everything that was wrong with the USA. Yes they...
I have looked for before, and failed to find, a news article about them starting to sell VCRs in the USSR. The only reason this was newsworthy was...
Reading @Silver965 's post about the Panasonic GX600 got me thinking about Radio Luxembourg. When the GX600 was a new product fifteen million...
Separate names with a comma.