I like the Popsy name. I wonder if Folksy and Jazsy cassettes were also available :wink2 I also note the 5.90 price on some of them. I'm guessing...
Very strange. I wonder what they were designed to plug into. Maybe: Some kind of adapter box maybe with a battery in it Some kind of tacky audio...
More commonly known as a 3D7. https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/hitachi_3d7_trk_7620hc.html I would start off with one of those packs of assorted...
Actually a catalogue page from 1974 but equally interesting. [ATTACH] I used to see Radios like the Buccaneer 5 for sale at the local county...
If you can scroll through all the pages of Ladies Underwear there are loads of old computer catalogue pages in this thread....
Also available from Selfridges. [ATTACH] £1100 in 2020 money. For that you don't seem to get an FM Stereo Decoder, which seems to have been an...
Thanks to all the recent interest I just played the entire album for the first time in about 20 years. I must have the CD as it was on my computer...
Bass-O-Matic - Fascinating Rhythm. Another one from when I had my Nissan. [MEDIA] I was thinking about why I find these songs so nostalgic. The...
The case is so thin I can't think that it is anything other than a laptop. I still have, but am thinking of selling an old Dell P133 which cost...
I don't know why they claim the speakers are the same. Later in the same manual it clearly shows that the treble speakers are smaller than the...
Welcome. Www.Shizaudio.ru suggests you aren't the only person there collecting old audio gear.
And all manufacturers seem to think everything should be controlled by a gigantic iPad. I'm actua;;y using an iPad here but aren't trying to drive...
I just downloaded and checked the schematic for my RX-E300 boombox with Bi-Amp ed speakers. It uses two AN7135 stereo amplifiers ICs, one for the...
In contrast the car companies seem to want as many brands as possible. Here in the U.K. we have the following ranges, and I'm not even including...
I had to check which the 4th Gen Civic was. Even then there were various body styles. Here in the U.K. we also got the Saloon version made here...
I have two Panasonic systems like that, hence the comment. I will have to do some research. I always assumed two amps. If you they used cheap...
We know you have enough Amps and graphic equalisers to Bi-amp them. All Bi-amp ing means is that one amplifier does the Bass and a different one...
The Amstrad computers have a much better reputation than their "HiFi" systems. At the time of the PC1640 Amstrad were the best selling P.C.s in...
Separate names with a comma.