I just listened to the Youtube video. A shame that the video is just random pictures that don't match the sound which could have been a radio...
Rest in Peace John Miles who died today. [MEDIA] What an epic performance
They were big money back then; several £1000s which would presumably have meant big profits for the manufacturers. If someone wanted to make a...
I guess the only alternative would be to get another head unit and the matching wiring harness. If the wiring harness is part of the trucks wiring...
Before then it seems Radiola was a Swedish brand and part of the same group as Ericsson...
As I said in the other thread, they come up on eBay fairly regularly...
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/what-cars-do-you-guys-drive.728/ It is unfortunate that the forums search is so bad. Just use Google instead...
They come up fairly often on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224668471822?hash=item344f48d20e:g:4kkAAOSwjC1hWX8-
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/walkman-and-other-personal-headphone-radios.3173/
I actually started off with the clips inside the cassette compartment while trying to open up a gap at the back near the cassette door hinge using...
If you are a fan of Electronics and Vintage BMXs you need a Raleigh Vektar. https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenbrandist/15323680572 The Retromash...
The issues only seemed to be on the V8 engine. Last week I watched an interesting video which explained that Saab used the four cylinder Triumph...
With help from @CDV 's excellent video [MEDIA] I have just rebelted one of these. I've not much to add apart from this photo [ATTACH] and the...
I just found this explaining the reliability problems https://driving.ca/auto-news/entertainment/triumphs-v8-the-worst-engine-ever-made Of course...
I haven't seen one of those for years. In the early 1980s a friend up the road from where I lived had a 1500 or similar which he was trying to...
Recording tapes is a very low priority for me, especially now I don't have a cassette player in the car (or any easy way of fitting one), although...
Two European Manufacturers that I can think of are: Grundig. I have a Grundig Radio Cassette recorder bought because it was made in the U.K....
WM-FX521, WM-FX495, WM-EX501 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313768019668?hash=item490e0806d4:g:S24AAOSwW~Nhn4Nj Considering I bought new a cheap...
Funnily I was actually browsing eBay for alternatives last night but didn't spot anything I felt was worth bidding on. A surprising number of the...
Welcome. If your tapes weren't recorded on some high end equipment and you don't need Dolby I don't think you need to spend much money to listen...
Separate names with a comma.