Another one to add to the collection and it came with a case. [ATTACH] I ended up throwing my last case away as the black piping around the edges...
Not an advert but some Argos prices from 1982 [ATTACH] The prices explain why I have so many Sony tapes. Cheaper than Philips although you did...
I think Ingersoll was a conglomerate like others we have discussed. I have always associated them with locks, which are still available...
There was some good stuff in the noughties as well. See what you think of this [MEDIA] Almighty did a whole series of Dance covers of popular...
At first I misread that as my first internet connection after 56KBit/s dial up was 128KBit/s ADSL in about 2001. I just checked and that service...
Here is the Philips version https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_lcd_pocket_color_television_3lc2050_10g.html Apparently, in the 1960s the...
3" was quite a big screen for the time. Most of the Casios were about 2". Don't forget 3" is about twice the screen area. This was from 1990...
Well I did say "tapes" and I just bought this one, solving a thirty year mystery for me. [ATTACH] Since it came out in 1982 I have liked ABCs...
I have just found another https://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=820 I never saw one or even an advert. OldComputers explains...
Belts can affect sound quality as demonstrated in VWestlife's video. [MEDIA] Having said that, my approach would be to buy one of those bargain...
A bit of Googling will find you some reviews http://www.tapeheads.net/showthread.php?t=50160 I'm not sure about the price. It all depends on what...
Good to see you are still collecting Nick. when I see an expensive looking radio without LW it makes me think it wasn't intended for the...
Well they were an American company, headquartered in California. A bit like Remington Rand, who we discussed earlier this week, and Rockwell, who...
The first Anti-Skip CD players only stored 3 seconds of music in memory anyhow. I just found a good article from 2000 back when this was the...
According to Wikipedia "A buffer of at least six seconds is required on all MiniDisc players, be they portable or stationary full-sized units....
Made by Litton Industries a brand I had completely forgotten about. In the 1970s their cash registers were quite common here in the U.K.
I was just looking around the East Anglia website and found a load of adverts showing the other end of the recording chain...
Back in 1982 people were more likely to buy a stereo from a company they had heard of like Amstrad or Fisher. An error I spotted in the First Man...
One for the fans of Aiwa Mini Systems [ATTACH]...
I wonder how all these are made ?...
Separate names with a comma.