Very very nice aditions to your already excellent collection, buzbox! Congrats. Keep posting photos, I love them!
excuse my ignorance; what's a shellack tape?
Hmm, not sure I understood the full meaning of your message. Translator doesn't give anything for 'panny' nor 'shacking'. Sorry, my english is far...
I'll try to get the 550 at home this weekend for some testing ;-)
Yes, I do. I confess I'm a bit bored of classic heavy metal (like iron maiden...) and did not hear modern heavy but I prefer more melodic songs...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well, the Nak 550 is more expensive than a PMD-430 but they can still be found for cheap. Actually I've been offered one of these for 200 euros in...
Great. Oh, yes, a D6C would be nice too, but although it records very well, there are big differences between versions (latest ones sound and...
Hmm, IMHO a simple portable recorder is not enough, and that boombox probably too. A good mixtape has 50% of music taste, song selection and your...
Great! Glups! Ha ha ha. No problem, I can help you. First of all, please tell me what's your gear and we'll see what can we do with it...
Another thing I must not forget to mention is the fact that it's not easy for me to write and read in english. Yes, I do, but it's not my native...
Welcome Eissmann. Feel free to share photos and experiences. Please kindly read the welcome email where you'll find directions to post photos or...
Very curious disc. Looks like it has white wood glue over it and it's partially dry.
Thanks for getting back, Toocool. I know my favorite genres maybe aren't your favorites too, but I hope the selection of songs sounds well to you...
Welcome again, Moonraker. Very nice collection of DDs. My eyes always turn for red ones :wink:
Hi Chris, in the other thread I asked for anyone who wants to swap some rock. Let's continue there...
Welcome gabriel, Bienvenido al foro!
Yup. But it gave us good moments years ago...
Welcome aboard MAx. Please post your questions in the appropiate subforum; this one is only for introductions. And enjoy the stay :thumbsup:
It can be this way... [ATTACH] What's yours? With photos, please
Separate names with a comma.