Well, that's a quite difficult case. For classical music and soundtrack, where the dynamic range is the highest possible, you'll need to get the...
I have just published it in my blog: But now, 22 years later, the MP3 truly is dead, according to the people who invented it. The Fraunhofer...
I look forward your photos ;)
This thread deserves to be sticky. So great to be missed by anyone... :groupwave
Another great video by Mat. And he shows one of my photos too!! :banana: [MEDIA]
Read the full article and tutorial and try again, please. If that doesn't work, let me know what kind of error do you get......
Rare and desirable units indeed.
I'd like to hear the Hugo. It's awesome-looking indeed. Its design is completely different to any other I've ever seen. That makes it so special....
Very interesting Toocool. Thanks for sharing. Yes, the RHA does a lot of things and that's one of the reasons I like it. I have read it has a...
That is a sad news indeed. I hope they don't switch everywhere. At least here in Spain....
Welcome aboard Daniel. I think we are all here a bit cold with digital... So you'll feel warm between us. :thumbsup:
I have read that the Zune sounds much better than any iPod. so even though they haven't had much popularity, they can be a good companion...
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to share photos of your D3 :thumbsup:
Small but evenly balanced collection. Almost one walkman from every time from early 80s to late 90s. I especially like the DD33 and the FX43....
That clears the mistery...
That's pretty surprising :eyepopping:
T that's true!
Hmm, keep posting more. Is he selling in internet?
That's the kind of thing I love of analog. Then you must look into the Mixtape exchange subforum... :wink:
These are not new releases indeed, but they are good music! Maybe you are interested in some mixtape swapping :wink:
Separate names with a comma.