Welcome to the board! I usually do mixtapes every quarter with the songs I like the most but this looks like a good idea indeed.
I'm in for some rock & pop. Count on me. Let's continue on the other thread I've just started... It's not my favorite genre, sorry. But i...
Yes, the original DD, although it is very old it sounds quite well. Maybe not with the crisp treble that the DC2 or the DD30 has, but quite well...
You can contact @mihokm in Croatia, but living in the US maybe it's best that you look for someone there. These are easy to repair; usually...
Welcome to the forum Susan. We're glad to have walkman female fans too. Feel free to share your collection, experiences...
The weirdest headphone connector I've ever seen... :shock
Funny that it doesn't even play a cassette! :lollegs:
Looks like a Boombox cemetery...
Doublecee, I think we can start our own cassette store :lollegs:
Great. I'm curious to know what do you think. That one carries some rock inside...
Thanks for the info! I'll look at them.
That's another possibility. Where to buy connectors and cables, then?
Anyone wants some rock? 70s, 80s, 90s and even later. I'm open to classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock and even grunge or some metal. I'll...
Toocool's SA in my RX505: [ATTACH]
BTW: Is there a good site to buy short jack cables for this? I'd like to get one with a right angle connector. (I'd like something that doesn't...
I'm finishing the 2nd listen and the bass heavy is 'Miss Chang' by Chinese man. Indeed a curious mix of styles and voices: rap, chinese... I'm...
BTW: I think you'll enjoy this reading: http://www.headfonia.com/review-rha-dacamp-l1-energy/
Oh, no, please don't apologize. No worries at all ;-) It took me centuries to learn the difference between flabby and tight bass. I had...
Nice deck. Looks that the old Airport extreme from Apple is a great DAC: http://www.kenrockwell.com/apple/airport-express-audio-quality-2014.htm...
As always, another great video of this master: [MEDIA] A must see video!
Separate names with a comma.