I like rock, and some of their variants: hard rock, pop-rock, blues-rock and alternative rock especially. Also other sub genres, but mostly these...
Here's my reserve: My Cassette Collection - Wallpaper at FullHD. by walkman archive posted Jan 22, 2017 at 4:11 PM
I first wipe off the big dust with the carbon brush, then clean with a microfiber and a mix of alcohol and water and only then use wood glue. the...
Holy god, boy, that's indeed a collection!! I remember to watch and enjoy your photos in a post from the old forum, but it's very nice to see...
Welcome back!
Impressive work, Marian. :worship: I'd like to test it in one of my walkmans indeed.
Well, I don't like the 702 so much too. What I said is that I preferred the Q701/702 much better than the 550, but to be honest the sound of the...
Well, not the same as Cafe del mar but it has a touch IMHO. Yes the ELEAR are wonderful. I think it's the headphone I enjoy the most from my...
[ATTACH]
Thanks for your detailed comparisons. I'm glad to hear that they are almost the same as mine: tonight I put the super-DC2, super-DD9 and super-D6C...
Wow, boy, that's an impressive blank cassette reserve!
Thanks for sharing your story, enryfox. I still remember it from the catalogues in those years. It was the most basic of the DSL cathegory, which...
Ok, I did a full listen finally. I couldn't do an continuous listen throughout it because my kids interrupted me several times, but I could listen...
Lovely photo! I recognize all models except the Tosh in the top right and the Panasonic? in the middle top. Great collection of walkmans and...
Have you tried to upload them here?
Well, I wouldn't say it's a minimal difference, but it's not big at all. Especially with the BOSE (which are the smallest circumaural closed...
I went yesterday to test the RHA L1 amp with my Walkmans in my iPhone and also my CMoy. I took my Bose AE2, that are my main headphones for the...
Very nice indeed. I have a few coloured vinyls but I frankly don't listen to them. I'll try to post some photos if mines.
I'm still in the very beggining of side A, because I couldn't have time to listen properly yet. Tomorrow I won't be able but on sunday I think I...
Here are some photos: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.