Hi there, I friend of mine has one of this decks for sale. It's in good condition with some marks but it seems it has been used few. It seems to...
As admin of this forum I must look for respect and honestity between members. But I'm not a policeman at all. I haven't seen any of those walkmans...
Yesterday I received a mixtape from our friend Toocool. [ATTACH] I gave it a first listen for only 10' because I couldn't have more time. But...
Wtf? :eyepopping:
Boodokhan, I'm sad you experienced that. This indeed upsets me. As you now, I don't like Corry's sales, but maybe he went too far. You should...
Nice image! I have very few colored vinyls and picture discs. I found them cool but the background noise is usually high. Do you use a vinyl...
I thought the same...
You can always download the latest (though old) version of picasa and ignore all that: http://www.oldapps.com/picasa.php
good sighting, T-ster
I forgot to say that you can simply upload them to the forum and the system will downsize them properly to the maximum allowed size. However, it's...
Nice turntable :music:
Welcome aboard. Please post your questions in the appropiate subforum. This one is only for introductions. Photos and tech questions not here, please.
BTW: Very nice to see your look. You look like a nice guy indeed. :hi
Thanks for sharing. I don't agree with that list. Some of the walkmans (like the ION) are rubbish, and there's some misinformation. The Marantz...
Indeed very rare units, Boodo. thanks for adding them. I only miss that U07 in red. The TV sharp I guess they are the most rare together with the...
Hmm, bad news. Thanks for noticing.
Try at www.oldapps.com
Sorry toocool, forgot to reply this. Yes, I'll listen to it. There's a store here that has it. they will receive an unit this week, so I'll update...
That L&I looks nice and I like the tubes, like those in me desktop ALO The Panam, but I think the best contender to my taste remains the RHA L1...
This weekend I saw this old movie from 1987 which I liked. At the begginning there's a guy who enters a music store, grabs some cassettes, kills...
Separate names with a comma.