Mee too :thumbsup::headphones: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well, like a tobacco packet more or less.
Great series indeed. thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing! I'm not into Head-fi but that guy seems very popular everywhere. Sad that you didn't found any image with the D6C.
I prefer to avoid IEMs at this moment. I prefer closed circumaural but small and foldable ones. I didn't know that one, but looking at it seems...
Absolutely. To most people Old = bad; New = good.
Ho ho ho :yesss: Analog power all the way!
Well, you can be our eyes there. To all of us that simply cannot go and enjoy :beg What did he say about the D6C?
Hi there, I know this question is mainly for @TooCooL4 which is an expert in that area, but I'd know if someone has more info. I'd like an...
I'll wait to read that, Toocool. Very interesting. If you can, please take some photos too.
Well, not. It's the only colour I don't have from the series. And the rarest. I remember John's post sharing their WM-5 yet. I miss him.
I doubt it's worth the cost. If I want to have quality sound, I'd go for an iphone and an excellent portable amp, like Ray Samuel, Chord or L1....
I thought it would be nice to share some of my series (same model but different colour). The AIWA HS-P08 & G08 in Red. This player was the most...
I also have a few HP calculators: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes, sort of. Simple but addictive ;-)
I'm in for a rock/pop/electronic from the 80s. I can use 100% vinyl on this one...
I can't wait to receive it and have a quiet listen. I'd like to use vinyl too but my tracklist would probably be... not so exciting and new music...
One of my favorite watches: [ATTACH]
I didn't have any idea of the meaning of these words, but it makes total sense. I hope some japanese members here can put some light on this......
Some free time now. Finally I recorded a Maxell XL-II for Toocool with some rock/blues in one side and 'mid timing' (not sure if I explain myself...
Separate names with a comma.