Yes, the belt is definitely the best place for it.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome Lurya. Feel free to share pics and your experiences.
PS: Is that leather bag of the DC2 one of the new ones made by @doublecee ?
Interesting, thanks Chris. I never take in on the belt, but on the front pocket or a side bag I usually take with me. Depending on the weather I...
Welcome aboard. Very nice collection indeed!
It's curious that you cite that page that was originally the host for this forum, many years ago before we owned and migrated to this server. The...
Marian, you know you have our support. If you need something for us to do, just ask. Creating a page is not as easy; it's best to just open a new...
I don't understand what you mean. I edited the title and now it's ok. No extra ! and no capitals everywhere.
Welcome here Helaba. You have lots of great equipment. Feel free to share photos of it; I'm curious to see that stack with many decks and so on......
Welcome Sean. Please post your request in the proper subforum; I guess in this case, Boombox tech talk.
Can anyone who talks german translate my message to Corry, please? That would be nice. Thanks
It lasted less than a candy in a school's front door... (A common phrase in spain) ;-)
Corry, from now on your sales must be manually approved for the title. I told you so several times and you did nothing to improve them. Your...
Everyone nice collection starts with a few ones, so keep going and sharing :thumbsup:
Absolutely. If you look for factory specs (or better) you either become an expert aficionado or take it to a pro. I know there are much more techs...
http://io9.gizmodo.com/here-are-the-songs-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2s-a-1794451582
Welcome Chris
As I explained, it was very useful to linearize the freq response. So, as I already had a very good sound, this preamp made it a bit better, and...
Separate names with a comma.