I hope that too :)
I was given this unit from the guys of a hi-end store here in Barcelona I met a year ago. They quickly associated my name to 'analog' and...
[ATTACH] Recently I have been given (yes, for free!) this wonderful device. I have never had a preamp and I confess I didn't even knew what they...
I hope next time we can meet there. It'll be a nice party.
Hi Chris, well I'm almost done with my walkman collection. I have only bought 2 or 3 walkmans last years. Now I think I have around 160 or so...
hi Chris. You're right that the most convenient for the task is the D6C for sure. This layout of controls (like the TPS-L2) is perfect. The other...
Welcome to the forum Carl. I see you posted the same question 3 times. Two are unnecessary so I'll delete them, ok?
I bet it has been on a war...
This past weekend has been definitely a date to put a mark in the calendar, at least to me. I don't remember to have such a great time recently......
I've never seen one...
These ones fit much better, specially the first one. The WM-150 IMHO has too many letters and logos but the EX900 fits perfectly.
Very nice display and collection too. You have indeed love for those WM-10...
Welcome again
Oh, I see. I didn't know the HE60. Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
Great, let us know if you have more stylish ones. This thread can serve as a online 'official' list for that. That P100 fits into this selection,...
Here's the proof [ATTACH]
Are used mine this Friday to play a lot of songs in the party (see my post in the lounge) and many people were so surprised to realize that...
The 770 and the 990 are very special machines. I think there's not any other manufacturer that made such design which represents the best 80s design
Ready for the party! Finally I'll be CJ'ing together with TJ Autoreverse Here are the walkmans I'll take. Now I'm still recording on MetalXR and...
Very interesting, Boodokhan! I have never seen such AIWA! What model is that? That definitely could be added to this list, because of the...
Separate names with a comma.