The transistor was fitted before, as there is a burn mark I can see in the middle of that red glue line. The presence of the red glue is also the...
This is a good idea. Will come back with updates about this later on. The error is in the service manual itself. It's not the only one to be found...
Yes, in the WM-D6C service manual it is reversed, but on the WM-D6 manual it is drawn the correct way. The voltage divider for the negative...
It's not clear if this DC-DC converter is really different than the one in the service manual or its just a slightly different PCB layout. Note...
Hello and welcome to the forum @maximin ! I suggest starting with checking the transformer first and make sure none of the windings are open....
SONY WA-8000/WA-8200 - mechanism will need a cleaning and re-lubrication of rotating parts; - all switches will need to be cleaned with contact...
This thread covers a problem found in WM-D6/D6Cs. Problem manifests as follows: the supply reel rotates while there is no cassette inserted, but...
Glad you found the tutorial useful ! From my experience the playback levels set from the factory are off. This is what I have noticed by both...
I agree with @Emiel on this. In your picture the LEDs look much brigther than the original ones, I even see light bleeding in the counter window....
Separate names with a comma.