Ok, thanks for sharing ! Now it makes sense, it's clear what it does. It's there to avoid intermodulation between the bias and the relatively low...
Congratulations for the repair ! Glad to hear the device is working so good ! 1. Don't know what the OSC switch does. Never seen such a switch...
Yes, I confirm the thread pitch is the same on the ones from fixyouraudio. The "P" used in the service manual most likely indicates it uses a pan...
The ones from Marian do contain a screw that will fit (with pan head). Alternatively you can order here a set of M1.4 x 3 or M1.4 x 4 (I think...
On the electronics side, it important to ajust the following: 1. Playback level (this is usually the most off and very uneven between channels);...
This thread covers the complete restoration process of the SONY TC-K411 deck including both the mechanical side and calibration of the electronics...
You have to check if the motor itself spins slowly or there is increased resistance in the mechanism or something slipping. More info is needed.
Have to say the starting figure is not actually that bad. It most likely can be improved, but you will need to do all the things I mentioned,...
You did not mention: what type of center gear do you have ? The full plastic one or plastic molded onto metal disc ? Pinch roller, yes, I would...
Hello and welcome to the forum, @musicplayer ! Being such commited to collecting portable audio is something, I'm impressed ! I'm looking forward...
There is something else causing your mechansim to run backwards. The fact that you put oil on the motor has nothing to do with it. Make sure the...
There are only 2 electrolytic capacitors in the audio path of the DDII: C114 and C214, the 2 output DC-blocking capacitors. If those were to be...
Thanks for sharing the link ! It is a very complex deck by the looks of it. Those dbx/Doby encoding and decoding cards are large. Really like the...
Separate names with a comma.