Well the U.K. does have the smallest houses in Europe, and the also Japanese live in small properties so in both cases small equipment is...
I love looking through old catalogues especially when they have prices. A set of catalogues that is very specific to the U.K. is...
A quick look indicates hours of interesting browsing. Are you aware of https://www.hifi-archiv.info/ ? A great site but aimed more at HiFi p.s....
The problem was that you could have bought a nice personal stereo for the same money. [ATTACH] We are lucky that James took his camera with him....
Just when I was thinking about the importance of The Charts to a Pop music fan @Mister X started a thread looking back at the Charts in which I...
While trying to0 find out the cost of a CD single I came across this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3158767.stm How times have changed...
I was just going to write about the importance of the charts. In the U.K there was only one chart that really mattered. Based on actually sales...
Techmoan found the Sony FH7 in the Boots (a chain of shops which had a large store in most cities) Audio Catalogue. [MEDIA] We also had Sony...
We went through all this recently. The closest we could find was...
This one has been discussed before http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/is-this-sony-a-boombox.3332/ Even more puzzling why most of them have...
Yes. If you think things like an iPhone 12 Pro Max is expensive, then taking into account inflation the decent equipment was similarly priced back...
It must have been a success as they produced an updated version [MEDIA] Annoying I can't find the best demo of these, probably because the title...
It would be interesting to compare the years. Your AZ6819 certainly beats the AZ6815 which looks like many other CD players from around that time....
Will it run of batteries ? I guess the base is for the cordless headphones. Noting your location, the most important question is where was it...
A great find. I have been thinking we need a thread similar to "on the turntable" but for tapes. I've recently been listening to home recordings...
I have wondered what would have happened if CD hadn't taken over. I could imagine a record player something like a Sharp RP117 but much thinner...
I spy Panapets and and I guess the red Panasonic is an 8 track player. What is the vertical turntable ? I don't recognise that one.
Not as much as an M90 :wink2 There are usually a few CZ101 on eBay "Buy it Now" but in the £250 to £350 range which was more than I was prepared...
Even more difficult than an M90 to put on your shoulder though :boogie::lollegs:
Happy Birthday to me :rockonbaby [ATTACH] It was only a bargain compared to the original RRP. The first working one I had seen for under £200 in...
Separate names with a comma.