I bet those tapes sound good, but... what about the headphones? I wouldn't expect so much from such old ones... Enjoyment both visually and...
But these are the Orpheus... which ones are the "baby orpheus"?
I recently bought the Focal Elear as I already shared, but last year I got this nice, old headphones. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It...
I still don't know which one is that, Klaus used for his listening... Do you have any photo, name or link of it?
Yup, those two are dissapointing. The PX1000 doesn't sound as good and the S80 is prone to have audible W&F
Hmm, sad to hear that.
I mean home decks
He was finally interviewed in a TV channel on friday and will be again on another tomorrow! Please watch the video in the other thread...
I'd like to test all these models: 580, 590, 750, W1000... I love to listen with headphones. Baby orpheus? Which ones are those?
Just wanted to notice you that I'm looking for one of these... http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/anyone-has-tdk-sa-1st-or-2nd-generation.737/
I'm looking for mint samples of '75 or '76 TDK SA samples, that should look like this: [IMG] or this: [IMG] Please contact me if you have some...
I'm back to show you which are my most stylish and cute designed walkmans on my collection. I think I don't forget any important model. All them...
Aha. Tiny and thin sound. mudded.
Hi. I guess '90 or so. Not sure.
When you say it sounds bad, you mean it has technical problems like W&F, azimuth, speed or tracking issues or something related to the belts or...
Yes, that's right. This logo comes from some old panasonic that had that logo, and TJ Autoreverse has one of them. He scanned it and made the logo...
National was almost non-existing in my country, Spain
Well, with Dr walkman reparis are very long in time. I have waited for more than 2 years with some. But these ones were already repaired and...
The TV show ended up and TJ Autoreverse was there showing his walkmans. [MEDIA] PS: Don't miss the T-shirt logo!
It will be a good source for parts if you get another in excellent condition.
Separate names with a comma.