Who did 80s Teen Angst the best Tiffers [MEDIA] or Debbie [MEDIA] I loved them both. Of course Debbie actually wrote and produced Foolish Beat...
If it said "Debby Gibson" it almost certainly would be fake and maybe not the original artist :lollegs: A special treat for you. here is the real...
They were popular in the U.K. too but at the kids / teenagers end of the market Philips and Fidelity were the most popular. Strangely I don't...
I think you mean Bell & Howell. I suspect that it was just both companies following the same trend. Back in the early 1970s it was felt that...
Rivers of Babylon was the second highest selling U.K. single in the whole of the 1970s (beaten only by Paul McCartney. It was a shame that Boney...
I think from launch, Trinitron always was the premier TV when it came to picture brightness and quality. The early sets tended to be quite small...
This morning I had to go to my local Sainsbury's for something else. but to be honest I wanted to look at what was happening with the CDs and...
That shows the difference between different countries back in the 1980s. Just a short bus ride into town was a Sony centre selling their entire...
They were obsessed with plastic and it did nothing for their reputation. Have a look at the last post in this thread...
Just look at Apple prices today and you can get close to imagining it. Of course, as I indicated in another thread property was far cheaper. In...
I expect they were all AKAs manufactured by some company like Onkyo (a name which I still think sounds silly in English). Interestingly I have a...
I just realised that I had never properly looked at the Radio cassettes in a scan of the John Noble 1974 catalogue which I have so here they are....
About a weeks wages https://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/free.nsf/0/FA759C7156DF12B4CA2575140079212B/$File/63020_JUN1973.pdf As I have said...
They obviously don't think there is a big enough market for such an item. I get the impression that nowadays most people budget £500+ (or more...
Last week on "Sounds of the 90s" Fearne was chatting to former Smash Hits editor Kate Thornton. Reading up on her on Wikipedia...
A full history here https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/k-tel-the-secret-history-14334.html You can click "maybe...
Well done on keeping that Montego going, although makes your username a bit puzzling. Are you aware of this site?...
Welcome Vincent. I can see from your photo you have a Denon boombox. That is more upmarket than the usual Sharps and Hitachis.
The question is which CDs (and I don't mean which Album). The loudness war ruined many peoples perception of CDs as time went on....
A couple of videos for the Minidisc fans a summary [MEDIA] and for those with 73 minutes to fill [MEDIA] I'm not sure if it is in the video...
Separate names with a comma.