You would have thought they could have made it smaller ..... and colour http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...t-101-micro-tv I actually have one...
In a recent Techmoan video he was using Blutack to hold them in place while removing them If you need to remove any more that might be an idea to...
What people now refer to as a Tanashin mechanism is usually a cheap copy. The originals, with Mabuchi motors and solid metal flywheels were...
The Microdrive is the same as a compact Flash card but a bit thicker. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microdrive Back when most DSLRs used compact...
I don't think anyone anticipated how quickly the size and price of storage would fall. In about 1997, after much research and deliberation I paid...
The story of Sony co-founder Masaru Ibuku using a TC-D5 to listen to opera on long haul flights is well known....
Since the original inspiration for the Walkman was to produce a player that would allow you to have your own choice of music on long haul flights...
As you said in your first post, back in the mid 1980s having any kind of CD player was a talking point. I have been trying to think of any current...
My guess is that they didn't sell many. In the 1980s CDs were a rich mans toy. Did you see the page in the 1983 Comet catalogue...
In my previous house I had some small bookshelf type speakers in the kitchen so I could listen to my CDs from the main stereo set up in the Living...
The Russian advert is definitely worthy of "cool videos". I wonder if the moving sliders were inspired by this [MEDIA]
Similar, except you have to use iTunes which at the time was easier to use and better supported. I suspect that all these restrictions were to try...
I posted about my collection near the top of the thread but here is the link again...
Since @Mister X has just mentioned the Techmoan mini system video [MEDIA] I thought people might like to see some of the systems in the Argos...
Like no other as you were forced to use the Sony SonicStage software. Every review from that time was like "If you didn't have to use SonicStage...
Welcome. I wonder what equipment was made in France ? Just about every Philips Record Player I have seen was made there. They must have had a...
If you have never soldered before I would have a practice on something unimportant first. You can get small kits which would be a good thing to...
I didn't say the purchase price which was £8000. The £4000 was for maintenance. So more like £1000 a year. I do agree that the repair vs replace...
Try cleaning the socket first. Maybe some switch cleaner on a Q-Tip unless someone has a better idea. As for removing labels my approach would be...
What is it like on its own recordings? If the head azimuth is off compared to the tape being played will reduce treble. two head vs three head...
Separate names with a comma.