For those of you outside the U.K. WH Smith is still going and is a large chain of Newsagents with a branch in most major Railway stations. Their...
Check all the controls for a "Sleep" switch. If it has one and is in the off position it might still be dirty. Someone had that problem with a box...
I was watching 1995 TV comedy "Game On" and the character Matthew was messing around in the middle of the night with one of these keeping his...
My college project back in 1979 was a Stereo Amplifier. To go with it I bought a new Garrard turntable for £50 (two weeks wages) and some speakers...
I heard the Weeknds track for the first time this morning and spent the whole track thinking "Is this an 80s track I had forgotten about or The...
The problem is that if you spend money repairing something it doesn't increase in value proportionally. To use @CDV s example above, if you buy...
[ATTACH] Currys isn't much fun either unless you want a new TV, or a Bluetooth speaker. Quite a few chains like Comet have come and gone;...
Earlier this evening I watched VWestlife's latest video which is about the Teac. [MEDIA] It seems the price is somewhat negotiable. I completely...
Sony co-founder Masaru Ibuka liked using a TC-D5 on long haul flights. By the look of it that has a mixture of 1/4" and RCA jacks....
I guess the display is for track time etc. Interestingly Sony appear to have used the same display on their prototype player...
Sony trying to modernise the look of the traditional HiFi with their Lissa [ATTACH]...
This one is for @Recaptcha and @Jorge [MEDIA] Obviously a prototype I like the way he spins up the disc before closing the lid. The BeeGees seemed...
According to this 29 manufacturers all launched CD players at the same time. See if you can spot the Kenwood here [MEDIA] After all there would be...
A few times in the past I have looked for a Comet price list on Ebay. I will have an update on that soon. In the U.K. Comet pioneered the idea of...
Or maybe a Vauxhall / Opel Astra GTE. [MEDIA] Like the car stereos this was considered to be incredibly futuristic at the time and only came on...
I'm sure that I read somewhere the 3.5mm stereo jack was designed for the TPS-L2.
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/loose-wire-on-wm-f75-and-other-issues.2716/ I haven't tried the link to the free service manual. Most sites...
More likely something bought from an interior design company "How many yards of books would you like for your new study sir?". At one time there...
With TVs and video recorders a large proportion of people in the U.K. rented them in the last century, either from a national chain or the local...
I played Confessions on a Dance Floor recently and still think it is a good Album as was Ray of Light. However, it seemed to me that around the...
Separate names with a comma.