One of her best albums with Live to Tell being my favourite track on it. I regretted not buying a Duvet cover which was available with the same...
Browsing emails etc this came up as an advert on the side. Obviously aimed at collectors....
There are too many other things for people to spend their money on these days. I thought mainstream interest in HiFi started to fade as home...
I suspect physical media be around for longer than you predict. We were discussing it here...
They are a company I would normally associate with Cine Cameras and projectors. In fact a quick search on eBay.co.uk shows 210 items in that...
I wonder if it is even stereo ? I think that VWestlife and Techmoan have almost given up reviewing machines like these. Here is one that is...
Apparently Lucky Star took two releases to chart in the U.K. eventually reaching No.14 in March or April 1984. Until they showed the video on Top...
Worth a like, but you have the reissue. My copy is simply called Madonna and has the original, black and white cover...
Two girls I knew both bought Aiwa systems like that new, back in the 1990s. They were quite good for what they cost (the Aiwas that is) :redface...
On the subject of Technics I was surprised to see this when searching for Technics cassette decks [ATTACH]...
I don't. In fact I don't know where half my Discmans are --- which is the perfect excuse for buying another if I see something cheap. In the past...
There will also be a large internal slide switch that is used to switch between play and record functions which might need cleaning
Here is another way of advertising your tape. With a cheap branded C60 costing about 60p at the time I would have bought this 85p magazine if I...
3M / Scotch spending big with a two page advert in 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I you read the details the deck could be controlled by a computer making it handy for professional environments like Radio Stations "Use the...
As a result of our debate on the price of the M90 (quickly solved by Radio Raheem) I just got three early 1980s Hi-Fi magazines. Not a Boombox or...
I got the book a couple of weeks ago. Compared to the Sony Rock and Pop Review it is a bit of a disappointment being small and black and white...
After my last posting I was thinking about Football (Soccer) which was all over the news in Europe last week. Fans of a particular team are quite...
One of the Radio 4 interviews on Lou Ottens death included a young woman that admitted she didn't have any means of playing her increasing...
Has anyone been there recently ? I expect it would be all mobile phones, laptops, and Bluetooth Speakers. In the 1980s Edgware Road in London used...
Separate names with a comma.