I think you're right with your price range. Anyway, I move this thread to the right place: "Gear you want"
I finally went on friday to that place. Here's a post I've just published in my Blog: The bar it self is beside the famous "Las Ramblas" street....
I've took a look into its configuration and found something. Is it working better now?
I don't have any good lightweight headphone from that era; all are mid-level or low budget SONY/AIWA. The only good one is a full sized one which...
Thanks. The block is automatic and it shows the latest photos uploaded to the user's media albums. In your case, I think There's a feature that...
I've just added a new Media block at the top of the forum list page, as you can see. I just wanted to know if you like it or not... Please leavy...
Absolutely :)
I'm glad you liked it. I know it's not the most liked type of article but for boombox lovers it's a must to be aware of IMHO.
I have also a pair of HD-25 (a special unit with microphone and XLR). They isolate quite well and have good reputation amongst DJ. But compared to...
My experience with the DC2 and DD9 is a bit different than yours, Toocool. I use mines mainly in the street or while travelling (high speed train,...
Hello guys, I had to travel to Madrid to work for a few these here, and after exiting my job Tonight i found a curious bar: the Retro bar I...
Wow, that's my beloved WM-B39. I'll watch that movie too soon! ;-)
@Kalach Portable , I see you quoted my reply but haven replied anything; a browser issue?
Very nice picture disc in an excellent turntable, indeed. I would buy more picture discs if they wouldn't had that high background noise...
Nando, those are beautiful tapes. I got two boxes of sealed M1 years ago and I still have most of them :) I don't know why I didn't post a photo...
I've just did a simple search "cassette bar barcelona", and surprisingly two appeared. And this was the first one. I bet you guys must do that in...
I just added a lot of photos of Mercantic that I've taken in my last visit. Check them out in the new Flea markets album in the Media Gallery....
I love to do recordings, and I always do them in one of my decks (see my collection in this video). Using a good deck and proper guidelines (as...
Nice pieces and pics, Manuel. I had a Sharp portable MD for many years and it gave me lots of good moments
There's a flea market in Sant Cugat (very near Barcelona, Spain), called Mercantic, which is the sum of Mer (from Mercat, market) + Antic (Old, in...
Separate names with a comma.