Nando, your comments inspire me enought to give the AR a try. I have used a few HF and one HF-S back in the late 80s and then went to type II...
And I've just discovered another one!...
ok, glad that it worked. you know that you can easily embed it here? check this short tutorial on how to use your media albums:...
I cannot believe how didn't I realize this place existed until now!! Cassette Bar at BCN [IMG] [IMG] I'll try to go this weekend and then...
And here's what I was listening to yesterday: cosmo's factory by Creedence clearwater revival in Reel 2 reel. Sounds awesome! [ATTACH]
My Pioneer CT-F1250 is also very old, but not as much as yours I guess. According to vintagecassette.com, mine comes from 1979-1982. I'm lucky to...
I'd like to start another thread where we can show what are we listening. but rather than posting a link to youtube, I think it's much more...
Absolutely. He hired a guy to build the room in his "back garden", outside if home using heavy sound isolation and then hired an acousting...
Thank you so much for commenting. I'm curious to see what others do with it. I really hope they help putting on paper what you have in your mind :)
Hi Nick, Well, as I said, I wasn't the guy who fixed it. I took it to @Sergi's Lab here at Barcelona and he fixed it. As he told me, he had to...
Looks that it is not possible to upload videos directly to a post, but you can add them to your media albums. Allowed formats are: avi, m4v, mov,...
Wow, 14Kg! And with bias setting and feather-touch buttons it should be the state-of-the-art in 1978...
Wow, that's a serious thing. And you're indeed a Pioneer fan! Don't you also like the CT-95?
I remember those stacks. I'm not a big fan of those midrange stacks with double deck, but I definitely would love to have one back in those years.
Thanks for your clarifying reply. Very informative. And you're totally right: once the music starts, the hiss is gone...
That's good news indeed.
These Sanyo are a marvel of miniaturisation. Congrats!
Nando, I'm curious why do you like the AR so much. Almost all type I tapes I've tried lack a decent silent hiss and the AR wasn't different in...
The D6C is a great walkman and one of the best sounding of them all. Congrats on that. And the Super-D6C by DW is awesome. The Marantz can indeed...
I cannot see the images. Did you know you can upload them directly to here without external services?
Separate names with a comma.