Welcome to Stereo2go Valentin
Nice :thumbsup2:
Longman like you, years ago I was writing an Access database to store all my music. When I saw the program I use now, I jumped on it. Getting...
Jorge I hope you don’t find anything sinister in my mind. :nwink: Derek I just write on them in ink as I never re-record over anything, example...
Everything and anything I fancy. A screen grab of some of my cassettes and a link to my cassettes here, scroll through the cassettes on the right...
I like your honesty with the descriptions of the units faults on eBay. :thumbsup2:
www.galaxyrepairsandspares.com
Mystikal - Shake Ya Ass [MEDIA]
I have many DD33's which I no longer use, so if you PM me I am sure we can do a deal for a motor or 2.
Welcome to Stereo2go Noertoft What's wrong with the unit?
Dub Syndicate - Stoned Immaculate :smoke [IMG]
Kate Bush - π
Peter Gabriel – Sledgehammer Link former member of Genesis
Welcome back Alf
Eric B & Rakim – Follow the leader In case you are wondering about the connection, they also made Paid in full with sampled track from Ofra...
Gilli Smyth – I am a fool Since I had never heard of Gong before it was not easy to make a link to the next track, I like to make interesting...
I added a PSX power supply to it later on.
Separate names with a comma.