In the 20th century the main purpose of a bands tour was to promote their latest album. In the 21st century they have to make money from their...
Looking through this webpage https://www.rewindmuseum.com/reeltoreelaudio.htm I spotted a rather unusual Sony advert that belongs in this thread...
Not cool but some tapes to go with it [ATTACH]...
VWestlife AKA Kevin is a big fan of obsolete hardware and computers [MEDIA]
That sounds like the one to get then. Behringer have a good reputation for good value musical gear like guitar pedals. I found the ucontrol...
Youtuber VWestlife runs this site with lots of information http://www.amstereo.org/ AM Stereo is to Europeans what DAB is to Americans i.e...
Looking at how much a Sony Radio with a Digital Tuner cost in the same catalogue I was surprised. Buy the FX251 and you are effectively getting...
If it is like the Surface RT which we have here you should have a full size USB port. If you are having problems using the built in audio port a...
I just looked at the service manual and to me the schematic shows more information than the layout or parts list. For example C139 is labelled...
Have you got a service manual ? A quick Google suggested one is available on Stereo2Go. With a service manual I would simply print out the...
To be honest I am not sure what the chart is trying to show. It looks to be about 40 equally spaced test tones so the overall power of them will...
This video on Youtube explains why the technology didn't exist in the 1970s and only in research labs in the 1980s [MEDIA] I guess the reason is...
It could be far worse. At some point a mouse had been living inside the oscilloscope I bought, presumably entering and exiting through the hole...
Since seeing this I've been thinking you needed a better picture :wink2 [ATTACH] Bought new, I found Madonna "Confessions on a Dance Floor" in it...
Separate names with a comma.