Techmoan recently bought a Japanese marked one from Russia as he reckoned the Japanese marked ones were cheaper. [MEDIA] There again we probably...
All explained in a Marketing Journal along with a link to the actual "Firips" radio advert...
After seeing dozens of performances and outfits like Pat's I'm not going say what my reaction was when I saw this video for the very first time on...
Here is another for @nickelindimer [MEDIA] Pat forgot to take off here coat and gloves when she got to the studio :wink2
Worn by the most Modern Girls [MEDIA] Oh hang on. That's 1981.
Dixon's (the company Best Buy couldn't compete with in the UK) have had at least three own brands. In the 1970s Prinz (when German cameras were...
Looking for a picture of my old Sharp TV I just found this photo [ATTACH] No this isn't a retro collection, but the stuff I had in lodgings in...
Radio and Electronics World magazine did an article on that in about 1982. A bit pointless in Europe when SCART TVs are now so readily available...
You are right. Here in Europe I thought SCART was more popular by then, but checking the 1986 Argos catalogue none of the TVs had it. In France...
[ATTACH] My sister bought the pink QT-50 as soon as she saw it advertised, maybe in 1985 From back when Sharp was as ubiquitous as Samsung is...
Being Dixons own brand I would expect this to be cheaply made but I do like the styling. Unlike any other box I have seen, and trying to look so...
That Cortina looks to be in.better condition than any ten year old car I have owned. Did it have suspension plates fitted? Rusty suspension...
https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/reinvention-bas-vegas-clubbing-hotspot-3149899 My Capri was only an insurance friendly 1.6L. Despite...
I was just going to mention Bas Vegas. There actually is such a place within Basildon, an entertainments complex with Restaurants, Cinema,...
Welcome Steve. I know Weston quite well as I lived in Bristol until 1989. A memorable visit was when a friend, who was Wham's biggest fan decided...
Your "small" collection is getting bigger day by day. You are certainly finding some interesting boxes. The only thing I knew Sanwa make was Radio...
You realise that the 110V is only required if you wanted to be able to switch the box so you could use it in the USA. A 12V output will give about...
If you get stuck you could wire an external supply into the battery compartment. That is what all laptops and many consumer items like Soundbars...
Do you have schematics ? Do both boxes use the same number of batteries ? If they do the chances are the PSUs will be the same voltage. I have to...
There are lots of small alternatives (although I seem to be filling all my available space buying them)...
Separate names with a comma.