The Sony ZS-D55 doesn't have an MD Deck but has an optical out for connecting to one. There were similar boxes with MiniDisc rather than the...
What you have to remember is that to people in their late twenties who have had a smartphone since their teens this is vintage, and as the years...
Here is another GEC product I found which made me think of @autoreverser [ATTACH]...
A week or two ago @Mister X was asking what a Music Centre was. Browsing through eBay for something else I spotted this which makes it 100% clear....
I think you have cornered the market on those. I have had a saved search looking for one since getting an A10 amp and R10 tuner well over a year...
If you are a Universum fan you will like this thread http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/quelle-catalog-featuring-universum-boomboxes-1980.5540/
They look so similar I wonder if they were made in the same factory. I wonder how many manufacturers actually made cassette mechanisms rather than...
The same "Philips" CD player was in the Argos catalogue until 2016 or possibly later. [ATTACH] Of course the real Philips sold of their audio...
Since it appears to be a two head machine, using the same head for both playback and recording it seems unlikely to be the head. If you have an...
Did you notice the price of them in the Argos catalogue ? £19.99 which in real terms is probably less than I paid for my first CD back in 1989...
If you found an old VCR and a service manual you could probably take the modulator out. An older one with the tuning screw next to the connections...
I don't recall ever seeing them in the UK until these iPod docking ones came out. We got all the major Japanese brands like Sony, Sharp,...
I just picked that as an example of a high selling CD that you are likely to find (amongst others) at a UK Supermarket. I often see Now CDs in...
It is still working fine for me. I have had a similar login problem in the past but it sorted itself, maybe after a reboot).
I am surprised at how quickly Sony gave up on the Discman, which as I commented in the Last Tape Walkmans thread was before the tape walkman. It...
I just had a look and this was the last Sony Discman to appear in an Argos Catalogue, ten years ago in Spring/Summer 2011. It was the only MP3...
Definitely not the last as later models would play ATRAC or even MP3 files. I will have to start looking though my catalogues. I agree with your...
You know you are getting old when you say things like that :wink2 They must be old because they have a dock for for one of those iPods people used...
I agree with @edchocolate 's technical analysis. It is making me think of the testing they did with column loudspeakers which showed that several...
Separate names with a comma.