It isn't really an original idea http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/covid-19-charity-comp-cassettes.5518/...
They might not even have originally been sold in India. Need a spare part for a Cruise liner ? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56196069
My mistake. After seeing names like "City Bummler" (which sounds like something from TV series "It's a Sin" I didn't check.
It took me a while to realise the seller is in India. There are some really cool items including a WM100 but many take "roached out" to a new...
That is an amusing name that doesn't sound right in english. The very first Sony transistor radio was literally a pocket stretcher, so Sony had...
Mine is a 2Mpixel C2020Z bought for its fame infrared capabilities. https://johnpowellefiap.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/olympus-c2020z-is-king/ One...
We don't seem to have a category or thread for these so I will start one with the Sony BT-M8 Bluetooth Handbag I have just bought. Having found...
Here is an interesting device from the era of Smartmedia cards https://www.dpreview.com/articles/3796677409/fuji40i A few years ago you could...
On my way to work so will watch it tonight. I see your point about removable cards though. That is something I only got recently with the high end...
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/sony-network-walkman-personal-stereos.5800/ Apart from a very low end Creative all my players are Sony or...
Alot depends on whether they rely on that DBB block for gain. If they don't you could link it out. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a cheaper...
To layman FPGA code (VHDL is what I use) looks very similar to software. In fact it reminds me of BASIC as you are often using IF THEN ELSE...
I do designs for FPGAs as my day job. They are digital devices so not suitable for what you suggest. If you are doing something like emulating a...
After a while I realised what you mean. I guess you are looking at the 100uF 10V parts. They used a better quality part (lower impedance or...
That proves a point. You don't give a date or model but you swapped a computer that originally cost several $Thousand for a D6C....
I just caught up with last weeks Sounds of the 1980s and Gary Davies pointed out that it was the Sinclair ZX81s (my first computer) Fortieth...
Nothing I disagree with above, although I do wonder if there might be a big enough market for one or two new cassette decks. After all there are...
Something definitely needs to be done, although a balance needs to be struck between welcoming genuine new users and putting off the spammers....
What is worrying is the number of other accounts that seem to have been set up recently. I can't believe they are all genuine audio enthusiasts.
@T-ster The Russian bot is off again. Thanks for your quick response last time.
Separate names with a comma.