You will probably enjoy this thread then http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/old-computers-prev-not-your-conventional-cassette-player.1581/ It was...
Welcome. When you have collected them all you could take a picture like this...
The Philips version without a radio AZ6892 regularly shows up on Ebay...
I've never seen one myself, but used to regularly look at the listings on Ebay. I believe there are Japanese made GF777 and Chinese made ones...
It would be worth trying to contact him find out more. The Spam only started about a month ago. I recently got emails from two different...
In the comments to VWestlife's video someone was commenting that you could get the Behringer with both inputs and outputs for around the same price.
Alignment normally only affects tapes made on other decks. A deck should normally play its own tapes perfectly unless part of the tape isn't going...
Welcome. With Gabriel looking for her long lost Sanyo personal stereo here http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/hello-from-california.6897/...
Welcome. A quick Google search showed one for sale in Europe [ATTACH] https://es.wallapop.com/item/sanyo-radio-cassette-jj-f4-188679297 I'm not...
You can add the GF767 to that list which was a cheaper version with Piezo tweeters. This site https://classicboombox.com/sharp-gf-1000 lists four...
I doubt if it does anything the Behringer doesn't. I have seen similar cables on Ebay but, like VWestlife, thought "that is never going to work".
VWestlife has just done a review of the impossible looking USB to 3.5mm cables which I have seen on sale. [MEDIA] To his surprise it worked fine....
Hundreds of TV studios. https://eyesofageneration.com/april-14-1956-videotape-recording-debuts-ampex-vr-1000-unveiled/ However, the person who...
Ampex are more well known for making the first commercially available video recorder...
Google usually has the answer https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-CFS-F11-AM-FM-Radio-Cassette-Corder-Boombox-Vintage-Service-Manual-/154012361123
Another suggestion which wouldn't need any intervention from the mods would be to limit the number of posts a person could make in a day. I doubt...
I actually went on HiFiArchiv and had a look at some Sony Catalogues to see if I could find any stands but didn't see any. I did find this nice...
You certainly seem to be knowledgeable about the different Sony amplifier ranges. The one I was thinking of was the TA-F3000 although looking at...
Very nicely presented (says the person whose house is in a constant mess). You have several decades covered from the 1948 Olympics to the early...
One for fans of Sony ATRAC [ATTACH]...
Separate names with a comma.