You have put a lot of work into that pre-amp board. The faulty amplifier I have is a TA-AX2, a not very successful "untested" Ebay purchase like...
You are lucky it uses transistors. I have a similar looking Sony amplifier needing repair which uses one of the Sankyo output modules which are...
They played this on the Wave 105 Golden hour this morning which was 1981 and I was thinking "You don't get a more 1980s sound than this" so it was...
I like it, although by the time I added postage it would cost more than I paid for my VZ-2500.
A large one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Basters/b?ie=UTF8&node=3187095031 for us in Ghettos ? :lollegs:
If a mod could delete all the posts from the several accounts they have set up we could see the few recent posts about stereos. I wonder what they...
In the U.K. Methylated spirits is usually bright Purple. All the additives are only added to make undrinkable. Otherwise the Vodka manufacturers...
If you keep looking you should find something better. I think I paid less than that including the Casseiver. The only fault with the turntable was...
For people who can't be bothered to delve through Retromash here is the picture. [ATTACH] I have most of the Argos scans and many other catalogues...
I have commented before that until I joined this forum I thought that companies like Marantz and Fisher were as Japanese as Kenwood or Sony. We...
@Deb64 is the expert on the WM6 models. If you are lucky she will see this and respond. If not this Google search...
I like the silver Ferguson bottom right. Here is another Ferguson in the 1979 Argos catalogue [ATTACH] £90 back when I was earning about £25 a...
Cue just lifts the arm up and down. The turntable is automatic in that when you press start on the far right it starts the turntable raises the...
It is actually unusual for anyone to use electrolytics less than a couple of uF these days, so they probably didn't bother making a minature...
I have been wanting to take this photo since you started this thread [ATTACH] Yes the record is on the turntable and playing :wink2 [ATTACH] The...
I was up in the loft and found the Autumn Winter 2012 Argos catalogue. [ATTACH] The two Sony Walkmans are still in there, next to a Philips...
Capacitors have shrunk quite a bit over the last forty or so years. Otherwise Walkmans would have stayed the same size as a TPS-L2 and mobile...
Welcome. 24 is quite a collection. We enjoy seeing photos of peoples boxes whether they are a beaten up cheap box taken on a phone or a grail...
A different Readers Digest Radio Cassette [ATTACH]...
To give an idea of how many were produced have a look at...
Separate names with a comma.