Wow, I never seen a commercial prerecorded cassette with dbx :shock. I have various equipments for dbx but no prerecorded one. I suggest you a...
I totally agree. I'm lucky to work in one of my passions: teaching photography, so switching off is hard to me. But I managed to use this other...
Here's a quick photo I've just take: [ATTACH] I love the ability to upload photos directly from my phone... :yesss:
Absolutely! I have experienced that with many tapes, especially from this particular lot. I'm actually listening to a SONY MetalXR in my Nak...
I have been given some months ago a bunch of used tapes. That should not be anything remarcable, but these tapes came from the best high-end audio...
Here's my collection of sealed tapes, saved for the future :) My Cassette Collection - Wallpaper at FullHD. by walkman archive posted Jan 22,...
Ahh ok. You're a cautious man indeed. :thumbsup: Sad to see that 950 for sale. If I were plenty of space at home I'd love to have one of those....
Hello guys, I've recently been offered a CT-93. Although my stack is completely full, for a good price I couldn't refuse it! :biggrin: Here are...
That will always be a milestone walkman.
Ok, done. Here's the promised tutorial: Read the detailed, step-by-step tutorial Any feedback is welcome :)
User banned.
Not only spammers are annoying but they are stupid too! Coming here to sell jewelries to a boombox forum is something that only a complete stupid...
Thanks for noticing. I hate when people uses my free resources to earn money without even giving a thanks. I'll contact him.
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to share Photos of your TPS-L2 :)
Yes, a golden one is much more interesting for 2000$!
Thanks for sending that capture. I've checked into the configuration and saw a problem. check now, please.
Where is your SONY 750? BTW: Be careful with placing a laptop or a tablet just over a deck or beside some tapes. They contain powerful magnets in...
That's indeed something I totally agree. I have felt sometimes that sensation when leaving my music room :biggrin:
I totally agree. :thumbsup:
Hi yuri, Welcome to the forum. Feel free to share what you have there:-) You can upload photos directly without tinypic, etc...
Separate names with a comma.