What the Hell Is Technics Thinking? Seen at Gizmodo.com
Great acquisitions!
You're right, Tre, it sounds amazing. I only head a room better, and that was a lot more of thousands of euros at one of the most exclusive...
Great samples you have there, mpr32dave, indeed. They look so cool too.
This one looks as a basic plastic player, isn't it?
Thank you Nando. Yes, my friend has invested a LOT of money on it. The first thing he did was to hire an acoustic engineer to prepare the room so...
[ATTACH] I have never seen or had a tape like this, but now that I have it (and having talked about it previously in my blog), I guess it...
I guess we both know the man... @Sergi, right? ;)
This is what I would like to have at home... http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2017/01/listening-session-on-angels-music-room/ [ATTACH]...
Buzbox, you have a great collection and your display looks awesome, indeed. Thanks for sharing!
It's great tou have you here Sergi. Your input will be of great value, I'm sure. As you already know, I published about you in my recording...
Haha. Well, I bet there aren't many left now. I focused on the best ones. I recently was offered a Pioneer CT-93 but it has the screen not...
No, it's not W&F. I guess it's a problem of the very tape, its grip or whatever... Could you watch the video I added? It's a very strange problem...
Welcome aboard weedou. Feel free to share photos and experiences about your decks :)
I wasn't receiving replies from here... I'm not an expert in Minidisc. I have just a few portable players and a small-factor SONY HIFI (with needs...
I have found some similar tapes from other artists. All them show a very similar shell (cheap white plastic) and also similar tape surface. What...
Here's a video showing the issue: Slipping tape issue by walkman archive posted Dec 30, 2016 at 12:25 PM Ps: my first uploaded video, BTW
I'm having a strange issue with some very very old cassettes. All these cassettes seem to share something in common: they have lost the shiny...
Oh, thanks for the link. I'll take a look. Needless to say that your sony deck is truly elegant and timeless. Wonderful piece of vintage technology!
I have seen some of those tapes. That's something I've never seen in cars here. Wonderful. I've seen that even MFSL did some of those cassettes...
Separate names with a comma.