All the best for you too, guys. Deech, I guess this thread is best placed at the lounge, what do you think? So all members can see it...
Glad that you like it :)
I made this sticky
Excellent tutorial. Thanks!
It's interesting how much interest you put on to TPS-L2 clones. I had never interest on low end models, but your collection is worth to be shown...
Great story Nando. That Sanyo is a cool boombox indeed. I never seen one fo these with an 8-track. You have given that nice boombox a nice 2nd...
You're right, Nando. You the canadians and US people were lucky because we had nothing like that here in Spain. All cassettes here are mediocre...
I can upload multiple photos when I'm writing a post. Where exactly you find the issue?
Too late. You should have done when the old platform still worked... What kind of information? email addresses maybe?
Updated article, as published in my blog: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2016/12/making-a-copy-of-the-star-wars-mfsl-extraordinary-cassette/
I can't just believe this :eyepopping: [MEDIA] This was made a week before George Michael passed away
I really think that some (many) people get crazy when a brand with an apple releases anything. Whatever they release, being it a stupid invention...
I'm sure Marian @mihokm has them. BTW: Where is DOCP? I think he hasn't register here yet. He also has belts...
A pleasure to watch, Nando. I have to get myself someday to Canada to hear it in person! ;-)
I recently bought this cassette, and I was shocked by its sound quality. These guys really knew what they were doing! This is, by far, the best...
Excellent collection superbly displayed, Ken. Congrats.:thumbsup:
I already shown what I have in my living room, but most of the time I listen to the stack I have in my studio room: My studio deck and processors...
Welcome to the forum, Mary.
Very sad news to wake up from bed with...:frown:
I bought sone vinyls and a reel2reel tape: Amused to death, roger waters by walkman archive posted Dec 25, 2016 at 10:49 PM Analogue productions...
Separate names with a comma.