ok, I haven't seen this.
It should work...
Can you post the links for them?
That's indeed a great tribute to him! And a great christmas tree of course. How did you stick the walkmas to the branches?
Well, that's difficult to say. I bet much better than the stock B965, but my highly upgraded B965 (by ANT) clearly wins in terms of linearity of...
Ahh, I removed it. you want it?
Hahah. No, sadly AIWA is gone forever. Well, maybe 'forever' is not the word but you get my point I guess. Kodak was shut down and a group of...
I agree with you. Did you see this? http://stereo2go.org/forums/pages/how-add-old-topics-as-new-threads/
The forums are installed into a /forums/ directory. The domain access the main directory. Until we don't have the .com domain migrated we cannot...
Grat units and photos, Manuel!
Yes I did. When you convert a good analog source to digital, it sounds well, but it looses some "life". The drums looses punch and the overall...
Oh, thanks.I can't see any photo and I guess it's something related to some kind of blocked content with my IP or my country. No, I am not...
Sorry, Dbpoweramp is only for converting digital files. Audacity is good for A/D. If you have a creative sound card it might have a tool for that.
I'd suggest dbpoweramp. Free and very effective for dozens of files, folders.
Come on guys, i cannot believe none of you have anything to share here :waiting:
Please check: http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/20-techy-gifts-for-gadget-heads.html they published a photo of mine but I couldn't see it...
That would be a possibility... if my wife would let me. She doesn't want any furniture: no pictures in the wall, no courtains, no carpets... no...
That's indeed a very nice room! I love the look of those albums in the wall. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us.
Tony, your donation is greatly welcomed don't thank you very much !
Thanks Which one are you referring to?
Separate names with a comma.