The ZX-7 is a little oddball, no handle but it's a heavy one, and very expensive when new. I think of back-room designers running around...
Very similar but I don't think it's the same although both have idler drive like most portable TT's from the 60's. I like the other version with...
1986-5 Catalog Interesting player with classic Walkman Styling, there's not many mono's with an antenna and I wouldn't turn one down. [ATTACH]...
Early Sharp, what a gem, anybody have one of these? [IMG]
Buckle your seat, Urgh! A Music War is on. I never saw this on TV or the theatre but the title seemed everywhere in the 80's. I would consider...
The Panasonic RQ-J33 is a tank in size but slightly plasticy with it's sliding plastic handle. I was just reading reddit where the author stated...
1985 [ATTACH]
1975, sorry if this is a repost.... [ATTACH]
Nice, it's got to be fun sourcing different parts and getting it all together. The big guys are going wild with the rolling round drum-style...
La Haut Parleur 1981 [ATTACH]
La Haut-Parleur 1981 [ATTACH]
Brandt (France) 1984, nice looking system and I love white dial faces! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1981 France, the exchange was a little under $6 USD to each Franc, so the CRS-3504 would have been around $430 USD. My Marantz "PMS" 3500 is...
I just saw this "rare" video for the Police, it kind of looks like a boombox on the floor of the tram? [MEDIA]
Sony TC-510-2 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I can't ID it either, it looks like a good movie, the director went on to do Dirty Harry.
A big, kind of dusty Panasonic RQ-548S, I was debating whether to post it since it needs a good bath but that might be awhile. From a distance...
I always liked the "executive" style, most seem to be better build quality but they don't get the love because they're so big.
We've been hacked again, please use a strong password!!!! I'll trying cleaning it but there's a lot this time and multiple accounts. They're...
The luscious FAIR MATE PD-562 from 1981. For a short while these executive models seemed to be popular for both the desk and portability. This...
Separate names with a comma.